Rock Residential Caistor Site
You must come by and visit our…
- Tea Room: Where we serve quality home made food.
- Ice Cream Parlour: For different flavours of locally made ice cream.
- Sweet Emporium: A sweet lover’s heaven. We have sweets for everyone including sugar free sweets.
- Gift Shop: For a unique and unusual range of gifts for all occasions. Almost everything can be personalised.
- Garden Furniture Store: For a wide selection of quality handmade garden furniture.
- Children Play Area: Watch your children enjoy themselves while you relax in our tea room
Our Caistor Site will also soon be providing day services for young adults with learning disabilities. In the new year, after fully renovating our housing facilities, we will also be providing respite and residential care to those who need it.
Our day services presently offer participation in Training Kitchen, Computers, Art and Crafts, Tea Room Training, Gardening and Retail.
Located just off the A46 at: 23 Grimsby Rd,
Caistor, Market Rasen, LN7 6RJ
Phone: 01472 859075
Open: Tuesdays to Saturdays 9:30 am – 4:30 pm (Last orders 4pm)
Open Bank Holiday Monday 27th August 2018